Bikes, beers, burgers and band!!
Urology Associates Car park Cannon Ball
Sunday 26 November from 5pm
Lichfield Street Christchurch Innovation Car Park
Key entry info:
Entries OPEN MONDAY 25 September
- Event limited to first 120 riders that pay their entry fee
- After registering on the Pegasus website riders will be sent an invoice for $45 including GST. The first 120 riders to pay will be officially entered in the event. There will be no refunds.
- Entries close when 120 paid for riders is reached
- 5.00 pm – 6.00 pm Racer registration; Innovation Car Park level 1
- 6.00 pm - Entertainment and serving of food/drink begins
- 6.30 pm - 9.30 pm (approx.) Racing underway, round robin format to grand final; each qualifying heat: 2 riders from the same category, head-to-head, timed top 10 times per category participate in knock-out finals
- 9.30 pm – 10.00 pm Presentations
- 10.00pm – 11.00 pm after party
The start line will be in the public laneway space – Poplar Street - off Lichfield Street, near the entrance to the Innovation Car Park building
Urology Associates Carpark Cannonball Village
Level One of the Innovation Car Park will host the Urology Associates Carpark Cannonball registration area and small expo, featuring the event sign in and information and sponsor displays. Revbox NZ will provide a warmup zone featuring a number of stationary Rebox trainers in this area.
Entry registrations will need to be done by Friday 3 November. Once received an invoice for the entry fee will be sent. Once the entry fee of $45 including gst is paid the entry will be confirmed. Entry numbers are picked up at the registration desk at the event. Merchandise options as part of registration process are being considered. All riders will receive a number and event branded drink bottle on race day.
The Urology Associates Car Park Cannon Ball will be a key Movember fund raiser. Movember is an annual event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of men's health issues, including prostate cancer, testicular cancer and men's suicide.
The current state of men’s health is in crisis with too many men dying too young, on average four years younger than women. We need to act and raise funds for men’s health and stop men dying too young. We encourage you to get involved in Movember and fund raising for men’s health. Please keep an eye on the Urology Associates Car Park Cannon Ball Facebook page on how you can do you bit!
There is plenty of inner city car parking options – but obviously NOT in the Innovation Car Park Building. There are three Wilson’s car parking areas close to the Innovation Car Park Building.
- A comprehensive race schedule will be posted on the event’s global website and on the Pegasus website on the Friday before the event.
- Minimum of 10 riders are required for a category. If less than 10 riders the race may change start times and program
- Results will be for each category
- No physical contact between riders (during the race)
- Program subject to change
W A I V E R & R E L E A S E S T A T E M E N T
You must read this carefully before agreeing to this waiver
I do hereby agree to the exclusion of liability to organisers of the Urology Associates Car Park Cannon Ball, Event Directors, sponsors and individuals from all claims for injuries and or damage however caused (whether fatal or otherwise) I may suffer by participation in this event. I also release and forever discharge the above groups from all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, losses, damages, penalties and fines however arising (including negligence). I agree to comply with the rules of this event. I state that I intend competing entirely at my own risk.
Waiver - You must read this carefully before agreeing to the Waiver.
- I accept that cycling involves risk and acknowledge I enter at my own risk.
- I agree to follow event signage and the directions of event officials and police at all times.
- I have sufficient competence and experience to participate safely.
- I understand that it is compulsory to attend the Pre-event race Briefing.
- I consent to receive medical treatment in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during the event.
- I agree that organisers and sponsors of this event may use any information given for purposes connected with the event to provide me with details of other products, services and events; we will send you some event and sponsor info J
- I agree to allow any photographic, vision or audio likeness to be used by the organisers and sponsors to profile and promote the event at no cost.
- I will not hold organisers, officials, sponsors or any person involved with the event liable for any loss or injury to person or equipment.
- I agree and confirm that I have read, understand and accept all information, rules and waivers as provided on the event entry form and website, and that I will abide by the event organisers decisions at all times.
- I accept that if the event is cancelled I will not be given a refund.
See Facebook page